Commercial Glass Company
Paul Rabinowitz Glass Company hired KB Consulting to help bring its marketing into the 21st Century. The company, founded in 1931 by Paul Rabinowitz, is still family owned and has been tapped for major projects like the redesign and construction of a new entrance to the Independence Blue Cross.
RabGlass, as the company is known by employees and customers, does commercial glass design, installation and service for customers in Philadelphia and across the country. The company does commercial glass, doors, window film and graffiti shields, same day installations and replacements, and 24-hour emergency service.
At the time of our hiring, the RabGlass website and print marketing materials were outdated and their social media was nonexistent.
KB Consulting was hired to create a marketing plan, update the RabGlass website, establish a social media presence for the company, and establish the company as the thought leader in commercial glass across the country.
RabGlass understood its target market of commercial real estate developers, commercial and national retail facilities managers, glass industry installers and vendors, the medical industry, universities and the hospitality industry. But the company didn’t know how to talk to its target market.
KB Consulting taught the company how to reach its targets and communicate its messaging clearly.
The ultimate goal of KB Consulting’s efforts on behalf of RabGlass is the creation and maintenance of quality relationships with customers in the target markets.
KB Consulting accomplished the following in working with RabGlass:
● Established a marketing plan and budget
● Cut wasteful expenditures from company’s existing marketing-area spending, saving the company 60%
● Found and hired a developer to build a new, modern website for RabGlass
● Project managed the creation of the all-new RabGlass.com
● Hired a professional photographer to document the company’s work
● Created new signage for RabGlass trucks
● Identified a need for branded “swag” and created item1, item2, etc
● Established social media campaigns to bring awareness to the company’s existing efforts to give back to the community, as with RabGlass Rappels, which saw the company raise $5,000 for Philadelphia’s Outward Bound School
● Updated marketing materials, including the creation of 4” x 9” cards that RabGlass can hand out at expos
● Created all new ads for online and print advertisements
● Eliminated ad sources that didn’t see good returns for RabGlass
● Began advertising RabGlass on Google Ads and saw website views increase by 100 views within one week
● Established a monthly customer newsletter that had open rates between 22 and 25% (high open rates for the industry); these newsletters also featured consistent content with
“Pay It Forward,” “New Projects,” and “Tip of the Month” sections
● Established Facebook page for RabGlass
● Created and published consistent content for RabGlass’ existing LinkedIn company page
● Educated RabGlass leadership in the use and importance of social media